This large 1 bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a charming home in the Pearl/Meigs/Monroe Neighborhood, between the South Wedge and Park Avenue districts. The colorful rooms include a large living room, 1 standard size bedroom, and a dining room with a faux fireplace and built-in shelves. It has a large, eat-in kitchen. There is a small back yard and very large, inviting front porch.
The updated kitchen includes tile countertops and a classic white subway tile backsplash. The renovated bathroom includes a charming clawfoot bathtub. New flooring has been installed throughout the apartment.
Sorry, no pets allowed. This is a “smoke free” building.
- Square Footage: Approximately 900
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Parking: Off-street parking pad behind the house
- Storage: Basement
- Over-the-range microwave oven
- On-site laundry
- Backyard Patio
- Front Porch
- No smoking on the property
- No pets allowed
- Monthly Rent: $950.00
- Rent Includes:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Estimated RG&E Monthly Budget: $98.00
- Security Deposit: One Month Rent
- Lease Term: Ends May 31st each year, regardless of when the lease started